Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, courses.livingwaterquilter.com, hosted by Living Water Quilter, LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Terms Of Participation
Please READ carefully. By purchasing products, the following Terms and Conditions are entered into by Living Water Quilter, LLC (“Company”, “we” or “us”) and You (“Customer”, "Member" or “You”) agree to the follow terms stated herein.
Courses, Membership and Service
- Living Water Quilter, LLC (herein referred to as “Living Water Quilter, LLC” or “Company”) agrees to provide “Stitching Lane Society Machine Quilting Mastery Courses and Stitching Lane Society Membership” (herein referred to as “SLS Courses” or "SLS Membership") identified in online commerce shopping cart. As a condition of participating in SLS Courses and/or SLS Membership, you agree to be bound by and to abide by all policies and procedures set out in this Agreement, including those incorporated by reference. SLS Courses and/or SLS Membership, shall provide the following to Customer/Member: A password protected course and/or membership area that will include video(s), workbook(s), pattern(s) and other training and support information. You shall have access to this area for as long as the SLS Courses and/or SLS Membership area exists, however no less than 180 days. Life-time access is available to paying monthly members. Access ends when monthly payments stop or when the Company or member cancels their membership. In the event that the Living Water Quilter, LLC intends to close SLS Courses and/or SLS Membership, it shall provide clients with a 30-day notice. From time to time, the Living Water Quilter, LLC will offer bonuses to individuals who sign up for SLS Courses and/or SLS Membership. You shall be entitled to any bonuses offered to you at the time of your enrollment. Bonuses are not guaranteed to be available for the entire lifespan of the SLS Courses and/or SLS Membership, and they vary depending on specific live and automated promotions throughout the year. SLS Course(s) and SLS Membership price may change at anytime without notice.
Refunds & Exchanges
Purchasing printed products and/or having access to proprietary video(s) or digital products by Living Water Quilter, LLC, including but not limited to patterns, videos, courses, memberships and any product not specifically named now or in the future, you recognize and agree that there are no refunds or exchanges.
Stitching Lane Society Machine Quilting Mastery Courses
Permission is granted to use the materials on Living Water Quilter, LLC websites, courses.livingwaterquilter.com, livingwaterquilter.com and Stitching Lane Society Machine Quilting Mastery Courses for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials.
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any course, intellectual property presented in any format, PDF, video, images and text contained on livingwaterquilter.com and courses.livingwaterquilter.com websites.
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Living Water Quilter, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Stitching Lane Society Membership, Community Rules and Code of Conduct
Stitching Lane Society (SLS) is exclusive to and part of Living Water Quilter, LLC. Founder Members (20), Stitcher Members (20), and associate members joined SLS when they freely provided a valid email address, made their initial monthly payment and joined Living Water Quilter, LLC private membership, Stitching Lane Society Membership. Membership is active and remains active when monthly payments are made. Monthly payments are due each month on the same date members join.
Stitching Lane Society Membership is digital online access to SLS Membership areas, perks and discounts. Access to SLS Membership areas and all content ends in the event of membership non-payment or by member's request. If termination is requested, you may enjoy your SLS Membership until the last day of your final paid calendar month.
It is the responsibility of each member to read the Terms and Conditions of Living Water Quilter, LLC's websites, Stitching Lane Society Machine Quilting Mastery Courses and Stitching Lane Society Membership.
The purpose of SLS is to inspire with creative content via live and recorded video(s), photo(s) and copyrighted written material for education and enjoyment. Living Water Quilter, LLC does not guarantee usefulness of content or offer any warranties, expressed or implied, and/or as outlined in "Disclaimer" below. Members are free to join or leave the group. Members may be removed at any time for any reason at the sole discretion of Geraldine Wilkins and other Living Water Quilter, LLC representatives.
- 1 - By joining the paid membership, each member agrees to Stitching Lane Society Membership and community rules and code of conduct.
- 2 - Stitching Lane Society paid membership is a private community. It is accessible to members in good standing. A member in good standing is a paid member who follows community rules.
- 3 - Spread the Love! Negative or overly critical posts and comments will not be tolerated. This is a place of creative positivity and growth.
- 4 - Provide Insightful & Honest Feedback. Feedback should be positive, relevant and helpful. Feedback that is negative, hurtful and irrelevant will not be tolerated.
- 5 - No Self Promotion Posts. Do not post asking for members to join, follow, visit your personal/business websites or promote your business. Posts should be about asking for specific help or helping others with Stitching Lane Society Mastery Courses and Living Water Quilter content.
- 6 - Do not post information about courses, classes, events, websites and/or links of other quilting organizations, companies or quilters.
- 7 - Do not Private Message Other Members. You can interact with the group via comments, posts, live events. Do not private message other members without their permission.
The materials on livingwaterquilter.com and courses.livingwaterquilter.com websites are provided "as is". Living Water Quilter, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Living Water Quilter, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Living Water Quilter, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Living Water Quilter, LLC internet site, even if Living Water Quilter, LLC or a Living Water Quilter, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Living Water Quilter, LLC website could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Living Water Quilter, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Living Water Quilter, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Living Water Quilter, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Living Water Quilter, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet website and is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Living Water Quilter, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to the Living Water Quilter, LLC website shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Copyright @ Living Water Quilter. All rights reserved 2021
Living Water Quilter - Powered By Zenler